This blog deals with a lot of serious topics: coming out, gay marriage, homosexuality and Mormonism, and mixed orientation marriage. But I enjoy humor and satire too, so I've created this page to share some links to the more humorous side of topics that I write about. Check back here from time to time since I'll add things as I find them.
- Jimmie Kimmel expains why gay marriage will lead to the end of the world.
- (Almost) naked French towel dance
- The Onion shares a map of nation-wide opinions about same-sex marriage.
- At a press conference in support of marriage equality in Minnesota, the young child of a gay dad plays with the microphone and is ready for dad to stop talking.
- (Closeted) gay visitors to the London Olympic games jam up the gay social media app Grindr. If you go by who was out, there were only about a dozen gay Olympians in London...umm hum.
- The Mormon Tablernacle Enquirer is a satirical site with breaking Mormon "news" and analysis. I find a lot on this site to be hilarious. Here are a few very funny posts: the Chic-Fil-A controversy; the vegetarian teen; a guide to Mormon Sunday School classes; and Satan and chocolate.
- This is a funny blog entitled "gay guy/straight guy".
- One of my favorite gay Mormon bloggers is Original Mohomie. I have not yet met him in person, but someday... Here are some of his funnier posts on manscaping, an encounter at the bank, and how to spot a gay Mormon.